Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lindsay lohan hot. Holly.

Big tits. Lindsay lohan hot. Education is knowledge.

lindsay lohan hotlindsay lohan hotlindsay lohan hot
Why do you think girls ......???????? OK. Why do you think girls have to be Skiny that hot? Why do you think should be small to be beautiful? Why do they think they are fat when they are higher then me (5 feet) and can use a size 3 pants? I think it's ridiculous, and I am very frustrated. i cannot stand it. my younger sister is 53 and 115 and it is expected that in the mirror and said im so ..... NO fat is fat. I hate it. Why do you think needs to be skinny? Why do you think should be small to be beautiful? Why do girls think about these things ..... Why do you think if you are 52 and 110 pounds of weight that is fat? or if he was concerned about being overweight? ok. So I guess this is more of me complaining that I have a question .... so what is your opinion about the little girl .... How do you feel about girls like Lindsay Lohan and Nichole Richie and Paris and rihanna and all those other girls discustingly skinny? you feel like you need to?
Watch her nude video here...

Ashley Tisdale Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment